Sunday, January 15, 2012

Random Things From Calls

I have a few things to write about but i'm tired and feel like i'm getting sick so for now i'll post some random stuff to keep you entertained. 

These are some random pictures I took on various calls. I have no clue what the hell that goat unicorn looking thing is supposed to be. The pencil in the foot was an interesting run. The lady was high as a kite and laughing the entire time. The dog was set on fire in a median. Looked like it was previously hit by a car and someone just decided that it needed to be burned.




This is a text message I got a few years ago from a friend. Makes me want to stop eating doughnuts. 

 

Last but not least is another audio clip of a crazy lady we picked up a while back. While she was yelling, the EMT was calmly taking her vitals and hooking up the heart monitor. She wasn't yelling at anyone in particular unless she had an imaginary friend.






No comments:

Post a Comment